Connected to a Y series control system, in.grid acts as a dispatcher of external heating sources such as your heat pump, your central house heating system or your gas heater. You can also connect up to five single-button in.k110 switches to control your accessories.
Enjoy energy savings
With in.grid, take full advantage of your external heat sources to optimize your savings, depending on your external heating system and your climate. Choose one of the four modes that suits you best.
Connect up to five single-button switches
Two in.grid models are available, based on your needs: five single-button in.k110 switches or four in.k110 switches and a CO port. The CO port is used to connect any accessories in your system’s communication chain.
Our new smart system interface lets you take advantage of your alternative heat source and control your spa accessories.
- Control external heat sources for your hot tub
- 5 different heating modes
- Control your spa accessories with 4 or 5 in.k110 switches
- Jumpers selectable for accessory control
- CO port for other accessories
- Automatically detected by the hot tub control system at power-up
- Compatible with in.yj, in.ye and in.yt hot tub control systems with appropriate software update
- Requires software core 61 update 46 or higher to operate properly
- 140 °F (60 °C) max. operating temperature
Discover everything about the in.grid
Get ready to watch Gecko’s products in action!
General Explanation of the in.grid
Smart system interface lets you select, use and synchronize alternative heat sources, like heat pumps, to efﬁciently keep the spa water warm.
Interview about the in.grid
Discover more in this informative and entertaining interview.